Monday, May 10, 2010

Oreana Red Table Wine

Wine:"?" AKA Oreana Red Table Wine
Store: Trader Joe's
Price: don't remember...oops

"A soft, satiny, sexy wine, with voluptuous black cherry and blackberry fruit,
plus layers of chocolate and spices suggestive of cinnamon, mint and more.
Powerful and complex, yet open and accessible." ~www.oreanawinery.com

This label reminds me of the old sixties band Question Mark and the Mysterians, which is part of what drew me to this wine. I was not impressed with this wine at all. I think it's the strong blackberry falvors that turns me off. The fruit flavors stand out, and the chocolate flavors are also more subtle and an after taste. It's all very strong. I'm willing to try this wine chilled...I may find it more enjoyable that way.

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

No comments: