Sunday, September 6, 2009

ABC's of Me

A -Age: 27
B- Bed Size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: Emptying the dishwasher
D- Dog's Name: Sassy...and our longterm boarder is Rufus. Maybe he'll be going back home in the next couple of weeks.
E- Essential starts to your day: Coffee
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platinum.
H- Height: 5'10"
I- Instruments you play: None...but I can sing, dance, and act. And we have an organ, oboe, flute, piccolo, violin, trumpet, electric guitar, and acoustic guitar. The hubs plays enough for both of us.
J- job: Teacher.
K- Kids: I have enough at school, I don't need any to come home with me.
L-Living Arrangements: A lovely contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home
M- Mom's name: Ann
N- Nicknames: Hopey, Hopes, Hope-ifer, Hope-uls, Action
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then birth: None for me, but I've stayed overnight with family members before
P- Pet Peeve: There are so many, but the big one is people who don't use the intelligence they have.
Q- Quote from a movie: "Tomorrow is another day." Gone with the Wind
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Uno...and 5 siblings in law
T- Time you wake up: On my own, usually around 8-8:30, the dogs like me up at 6:30 or 7, and when I work, it's 5:45
U- Underwear: Bikinis and the occasional thong
V- Vegetable you dislike: I've never met a vegetable I didn't like, although brussell sprouts have a strange texture. I can only handle them once in a blue moon.
W- Ways you run late: Can't find my keys
X- X-rays you've had: finger, knee, foot (I think), shoulder, bladder
Y- Yummy food you make: My goal in life is to make the best chocolate chip cookies and macaroni and cheese you've ever had.
Z- Zoo Favorite: It's a tie between Lions and Tigers. Ooooh, and elephants!

No comments: