Monday, August 12, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

 

I feel so honored. Rachel nominated me for this award, which, in all honesty, the only award I should be getting right now is for blog neglect. Oops. I have so much writing to get caught up with. Hopefully little man will start napping more and I can finally get on top of that. At any rate, many thanks to Rachel, who's blog I love reading to see her adorable boys, Jack and Cal, and see what good things she's cooking. 

When you’re nominated for a Liebster, here’s what you do:
1.    Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.    Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
3.    Answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
4.    Display the Liebster Award logo.
5.    No tag backs, meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.



1.  If given the choice, and money were no option, what would you choose to do for your career? I'd probably do something similar to what I'm doing now...maybe I'd teach on the collegiate level, or maybe I'd just be a free lance choreographer. Something along those lines.
2.  Name a food or a meal that you could eat every day. Just about anything Italian or Mexican. I'm debating both for dinner. 
3.  Do you have a regret about something?  Feel free to unload! Buying a house when we did. Don't get me wrong, I love our house, and I'm thrilled to be a home owner, but given the market we were buying in, we definitely overpaid. Now we feel stuck in our home with little option as far as where we can move if our jobs took us there.
4.  What is your guilty pleasure tv show? What Not to Wear...there are some stupid people on there.
5.  Kids or pets not included.  What would you grab in the event of a house fire? My dance bag, although it lives in the car, so it might be OK. Otherwise, Jack's baby book, our wedding album, and our iPads.
6.  What is one thing you consider yourself really good at? Organizing.
7.  What does your dream home look like? Craftsman style rambling ranch with front room over garage (FROG) which would be an awesome sports bar type room for all Nick's memorabilia.
8.  Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  Why? Some people think I'm an extrovert, and I can play one well, but I'm really more introverted.
9.  In your Favorites menu on your internet page, list the first three that come up. Facebook, TheBump.com, and and Bloglovin'
10.  Where is your favorite place in the world? The beach. I feel most at peace when I'm there.
11.  Name an actor, author, political figure, alive or deceased that you would love to spend a day with. She doesn't quite fit into any category, but probably Helen Keller. 


  And here are my questions for those I've tagged...
1. What color best describes your personality?
2. How do you see yourself in 20 years?
3. You meet someone for a summer. How do you hope they remember you?
4. What's your hidden talent?
5. Beer, wine, or cocktail? If you don't drink, what are doing reading my blog?
6. What's your favorite childhood memory?
7. What is your ideal pet? Why?
8. If you could live inside one movie, what would it be?
9. What celebrity is top on your freebie list? (You know, the freebie that your spouse/significant other would let you sleep with if the opportunity arose.)
10. What's your favorite type of weather?
11. If you could solve one world problem by snapping your fingers, what would it be?

So...keep your eyes open to see if I tagged you as a nominee!

No comments: