Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Trader Joe's Grower's ReserveSauvignon Blanc

Wine: Trader Joe's Grower's Reserve Sauvignon Blanc
Store: Trader Joe's (duh)
Price: $5.99 (I think...I'm having trouble remembering)

"The Trader Joe's Growers Reserve Sauvignon Blanc was made with organically grown grapes. We believe in working with nature to produce outstanding wines. The Trader Joe's Grower's Reserve Sauvignon Blanc is deliciously complex with ripe melon, nectarine, and lemon zest flavors.  The wine has a rich, viscous mouth feel which finishes clean and refreshing."~back of the bottle 

I really like this wine...It has subtle fruit flavors, and is slightly acidic with a buttery finish. Not a strong after taste and easy going enough to enjoy alone with with a light snack (cheese and fruit-my favorites!) or with a light chicken or fish meal. Or scallops...yum. (I wish my husband wasn't allergic to shellfish. He's offered to cook scallops for me, but I can 't bring myself to let him. But I digress.) And it's all organic, a plus in my book! Definitely will purchase this again.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

No comments: