Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Gifts

I was quite blessed with Christmas....
My wonderful Husband got me...

Vera Bradley Betsy Bag in Baroque













Apollo's Angels, a cultural history of the development of ballet.








Toaster Oven...we have been through several in the almost 5 years we've been married. This is the first we've really invest in, so I'm super excited.



Ceramic Take Out Coffee Cups (These are from World Market, but H got me 2 from Old Navy.)










Run, Toto, Run! Hallmark Ornament...The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie, so it meant a lot that the hubs got this for me.








From My Parents...

Initial House Flag, Garden Flag, and a new flag pole.











Now I have to admit I knew about these boots, but I was so excited to get them. They are all I've worn in the past two days.








Vera Bradley Twirly Bird Pink Ornament-so excited to put this on my tree next year!





Gold Canyon Pod Warmer with 5 different pods.












TomTom GPS-I have to share this with the hubs....
Victoria's Secret Dreamer Flannel PJ's...I love that they come in tall! I unfortunately do not quite look like this model.









Flip Ultra. As the hubs and I are both in the performing arts, we wanted a convienent video camera that could capture our performances. This will work nicely.













Technically this was for Sassy, our hound mix, but I was the one that wanted it: LLBean Embroidered Dog Collar She has had a habit of losing her tags, so this makes me feel better. And no, that's not her name or our phone number listed.







From the In Laws...
Express Rouched Front Sweater in Turquoise (not pictured). This is from H's entire family, but SIL works for Express, so we know who really picked it out.




Yankee Candle Buttercream Candle. This is a staple, and I love it!











Subscription to Real Simple Magazine. I'm so excited...I haven't had a subscription in a while!


Gift Card to Applebee's










We had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm not ready to let it go yet!

1 comment:

KT said...

Wow...you made out!!! I'm loving the VB Baroque pattern.