Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Goals

I'm not into resolutions. I know this probably looks like a New Year's resolution post, but I promise, it isn't. What I am a big fan of, though, are to do lists. And I am in big need of a project right now; I just don't know where to start. So here's a few things I'd like to get done during the month of January. Notice that organizing has a lot do with them.

  • Sort, File, and Throw Out Magazines
  • Organize Hutch of the Desk
  • Organize Linen Closet
  • Organize Guest Bedroom closet
  • Organize File Cabinet
I 'm sure I can get all this done by the end of the month...And I may just start by tackling some smaller ones tonight.

***I'm so awesome, I already did the first two (and the easiest ones) tonight!

1 comment:

Crystal from My Ramblings said...

I like the idea of doing monthly goals... maybe I will try that this year!