Monday, January 31, 2011

Revisiting the January Goals & February Goals

Way back at the beginning of the month, I set forth some goals for myself. I must say that I am proud of myself for  completing 4 out of 5 tasks, and then adding in 2 others. So here's what I accomplished (new additions are in bold)
  • Sort, File, and Throw Out Magazines- Completed Sunday, Jan. 2
  • Organize Hutch of the Desk- Completed Sunday, Jan. 2
  • Organize Linen Closet- Completed Saturday, Jan. 9
  • Organize Guest Bedroom closet - Completed Wednesday, Jan. 26
  • Clean out the Garage - Completed Sunday, Jan. 30
  • Clean out My Closet- Completed Sunday, Jan. 16
 And what I didn't get to:
  • Organize File Cabinet
I'll be the first one to admit-it's a lot more fun for me to organize bigger things rather than smaller things. I hate going through papers and filing. I procrastinated on this task.  But, in my defense, we also need a new file cabinet. It would rather wait until we secure this to take care of all the filing. Nonetheless, it was a goal that wasn't realized. It will need to get accomplished during February.

So what do I want to do in February? Here we goooooooo:

  • Deep Clean the Bathrooms, including clean out the bathroom cabinets
  • Organize File Cabinet
  • Finish reading "The Poisonwood Bible"
  • File taxes
  • Donate stuff that has been cleaned out.

No comments: