Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NYC Packing List

I'm headed out to NYC next weekend with a group of dancers. Our purpose is to see one of our alumni dancing with her professional company as well as take some classes. Being the organizer I am, I use a packing list. It really does help me figure out what I need to take with me, and considering that I need dance clothes, semi-formal performance clothes, and normal clothes, I really need to plan ahead.

Dance Clothes:
Black Tights
Black Capris
Black Jazz Pants
Black Danile Leotard
Purple Knot Leotard
Ballet Shoes
Jazz Shoes


Performance Clothes:
Black Knot Dress
Hose (2)
Black Heels
Cream Sweater
Black Skirt
Black and white belt

Sightseeing clothes:
Jeans
Sneakers
Socks (3 pairs)
Blue Sweater with fake shirt
Grey Cowl Neck Sweater
NYCDA Jacket 
3/4 length purple shirt

4 pairs underwear
2 Bras (Black and Tan)
Polka Dot PJs

Travel Clothes:
Woodside Hoodie
Jazz Pants
Slipper Socks
Tshirt

Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Listerine
Soap
Shampoo
Conditioner
Contact Lens Case
Contact Lens Solution
Deodorant
Zyrtec
Advil
Dramamine
Excedrin
Brush
Hair pins
Curlers

Ipod
Book
Magazine

Bolded items will go in carry on, rest will go under the bus.

No comments: