Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka

After my mother in law shared called and told the hubs that she and my sister in law tried this great vodka that I would love, I decided to give it a try. The hubs bought a 1.5 liter bottle of Seagram's Sweet Tea Vodka (for significantly less), but I decided to try a miniature of the Firefly for comparison. I am pleased to say there is no great difference between the two.  Both are quite satisfying, although you must drink them ice cold. I have diluted it with lemonade, tea, and straight up, and all three have been enjoyable. My least favorite was the lemonade, but I'm not a huge fan of lemon and tea in general. This, however, is not a substitute for a Long Island Iced Tea. This is much more of a sweet tea flavor. If you're looking for Long Island, mix it yourself. I can definitely see myself enjoying this more and more as the weather gets warmer.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

No comments: