Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tres Pinos Tierra Blanca White


Wine: Tres Pinos Tierra Blanca White
Store: Trader Joe's
Price: $4.99

"Tierra Blanca White is a blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Gewurztraminer, Viognier, and Chardonnay. these grapes are grown in San Luis Obispo Country along California's beautiful Central Coast. This wine is bright and crisp with lovely aromas of citrus and wildflowers."

I had seen this wine at Trader Joe's, and was quite excited to try it. First of all the label, is quite pretty with the three trees and bright colors. But it's also a quite yummy wine. It's surprising sweet, with a hint of acidity. I'll have to try it again later in the year when I can smell better...I'm not picking up on much of a scent right now, but that could also be due to my congestion. Overall, a delightful wine and I'm disappointed I spilled a glass on the ottoman this evening.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

No comments: