Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 28


How far along? 28 weeks


How big is baby? An eggplant-almost 15 inches and 2 1/4 lbs. 


Total weight gain/loss: +4ish since last appointment. I have eaten horribly recently, too. All I want are sweets. And I'm terrified to take my glucose tolerance test this week. 


Maternity clothes? My jeans feel a little tighter this week. I'm looking forward to te jersey skirts that are coming with spring time. I really don't want to buy any more, except a pair or two of capris. 


Sleep: Pretty good. 


Best moment this week: Cloth diaper sales! I ordered a few things from Kelly's Closet (2 itti bitti d'lish size small pockets, a Romparooz one size pocket that allegedly fits as small as 6 lbs, and one more snappi plus a free Flip cover) on Tuesday. Thursday evening, Kawaii Diapers started a huge sale, resulting in more goodies for me (2 pure and naturals, 2 covers, 2 square tab pockets, 2 good night heavy wetters, and 1 little green baby bamboo). My Kelly's Closet order came in today, but I'll ave o wait till next Monday to get my other order. Looks like I need to focus on rounding out my covers and prefolds. 


Movement: Very active this week. 


Food Cravings: None really. 


Food Aversions: Bananas. 


Gender: Boy. 


Labor Signs: None. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: My hands and feet have been crampy this week. Not completely sure how much is pregnancy or lifestyle related. 


Belly Button in or out? In, but I see it changing. 


What I miss: Energy. I've been exhausted this week! I think most of it has to do with being gone last weekend and slammed this week. Nick has had the flu, and I'm actually really glad I got my flu shot. I do suspect, however, my exhaustion stems from a slight touch of what he has. 


What I am looking forward to: Getting my Glucose test over this week. 


Upcoming appointments/events: Glucose test and 28 week appointment is March 21. Then we start going every 2 weeks. 


Milestones:  Baby shower invites went out this week! It seems bizarre it's time for that already. 


St Patty's Day green! And no maternity clothes in this picture. 



No comments: