Sunday, March 31, 2013

Week 30



I'm pleased to report that after being in a super sucky mood earlier yesterday morning, I got act together and got some major cleaning accomplished. I have the downstairs bathroom, laundry nook, and air handler closet left to spring clean. Nick got a new shower head for one leaking in the bathroom, so I feel like we've made at least a little progress there. Of course, now I'm sore all over and my hands and feet are super crampy, but my mental state is so much better. 

How far along? 30 weeks-only 10 to go.

How big is baby? A cucumber or a head of cabbage-15-16 inches, and 2.5-3.8 pounds.


Total weight gain/loss: I knew I forgot something this morning.


Maternity clothes? I ripped a pair of non-maternity jeans in the thigh this week. I'm wearing my fattest jeans now, but I refuse to buy after maternity ones. They don't fit right, they're expensive, and, hopefully, the weather will warm up soon so I can switch to linen pants and cotton skirts. 


Sleep: Sucktastic. Woke up with another Charlie horse episode earlier in the week. At least I didn't wake Nick up this time. Last night was up starving at 2:30AM, ate so ething, but it took me till 4 to get to sleep. And now I'm up again at 7AM. 


Best moment this week: Friday, at 10:50 AM, spring break officially began. Woot woot!


Movement: Very active, sometimes startling and on the verge of painful. 


Food Cravings: All of it. 


Food Aversions: Bananas, although they look so good!


Gender: Boy. 


Labor Signs: some Braxton Hicks today while I was working my tush off cleaning. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: Very emotional and frustrated this week, not sleeping well, exhaustion. I think, though, the lack of sleep contributed to the other two. 


Belly Button in or out? In. 


What I miss: My normal clothes. I've had another growth spurt and less is fitting. 


What I am looking forward to: 1 week till my first baby shower!


Upcoming appointments/events: We're up to every 2 weeks now-next Appointment is on Thursday!


Milestones: I started giving some baby things their new permanent homes. With all the spring cleaning I've done this weekend, I cleared spots for bottles and the swing and bouncy got moved downstairs, more so that can organize and set-up the nursery the way I need to, not because I think they need to be out right now. 






No comments: