Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week 31


How far along? 31 weeks

How big is baby? A pineapple-15.2-16.5 inches, 2.5-3.8 pounds


Total weight gain/loss:  At my Dr appointment this week I was only up 1 pound from 2 weeks ago. That made me feel better. 


Maternity clothes? Yes. I ordered a pair of maternity jeans for a whopping $12 from Target last Sunday and they came in Friday. They are more comfortable, but slide down some. Oh well, they're worth what I spent. 


Sleep: sucked at the beginning of the week, but it seems like it's gotten better. Still waking up super early. 


Best moment this week: Getting my house cleaned! I did not get all my Spring Break plans accomplished this week, but that was a huge one. I was planning on taking off on Friday April 19 for a pamper me day, but it looks like that is going to be a day of getting work done on the house. Hopefully the drywall will be mudded and the tub leak in the bathroom will be fixed that day. 


Movement: Very active. My belly bounces around all the time. As we drove home from the in-laws Tuesday, Nick, Jr cuddled right up to my bladder and squeezed the whooooooole ride home. 


Food Cravings: I've been thinking a lot about donuts. Finally got one today-chocolate peanut butter. It was awesome. 


Food Aversions: Just bananas. 


Gender: Boy. 


Labor Signs: I had some crazy Braxton Hicks contractions Monday when we spent all day walking around Ikea and Potomac Mills. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: My face is breaking out again. Otherwise, my belly is just getting bigger and bigger. 


Belly Button in or out? In. I'm waiting for the time I have to change this answer. 


What I miss: Breathing. In my cleaning fit this week, I stirred up lots of dust and ickiness. Put that with Nick cutting the grass and the pollen in the air-I'm a mess. And so are my clothes. I can't count how many times I've had a sneeze that expelled something causing me to need to change both my shirt and my pants. It's nasty. 


What I am looking forward to: Baby showers! 
First baby shower is this afternoon, second is next Sunday. 

Upcoming appointments/events: Next appointment is April 19. Just a routine tummy check. This will be the first appointment Nick has not been able to join me for. I was planning on taking off that day from school to take care of some baby stuff, but now I think it will be reserved for people who need to work on the house (i.e. finishing dry wall and fixing a plumbing issue). 


Milestones: Holy crap balls, we're down to single digits. 9 weeks. Wow. 






No comments: