Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week 34

How far along? 34 Weeks


How big is baby? A butternut squash or cantaloupe-4.5-5.5 lbs and about 18 inches long.


Total weight gain/loss: You know I didn't weigh in this morning-no sense in pretending I did. 


Maternity clothes? More and more...Target had some of my favorite Tshirts on sale this week, though, so I got 2 in a large for $7/each. They are nice and long and look fantastic on me-better than maternity shirts. And they were cheap!


Sleep: Pretty good. Last night Velma wanted to sleep on me, though. It's difficult enough to get up out of my burrow of pillows, but it was that much more difficult with her on my legs.


Best moment this week: Fluff mail! I ordered a few things from the Thirsties Outlet, then Cotton Babies was having a seconds sale, and I had to place an Amazon order, so a cloth diaper slipped in there. Oops. My Thirsties order came Friday, the Amazon one yesterday, and my Cotton Babies one should be here by Monday. Don't worry, you can look forward to a stash update really soon. :-)


Movement: Very active. The hiccups have increased like woah.


Food Cravings: None.


Food Aversions: Bananas.


Gender: Boy.


Labor Signs: None, but I guess it's becoming more and more important that I pay attention for when/if they should start up.


Pregnancy Symptoms: Huge belly, peeing all the time, a little lower back aches, exhaustion. Of course, I've been going, going, going this week.


Belly Button in or out? In.


What I miss: Energy. Being able to jump up on the stage from the orchestra pit when I need to in order to fix something on stage.


What I am looking forward to:  Nick's 30th Birthday is this week! Not exactly baby related, but I'm excited for it.


Upcoming appointments/events: Hospital Tour is Tuesday night, and we have a Dr's appointment on Thursday AM. I am thinking about cancelling it though, because I don't feel like I can really miss school right now. We have a concert coming up, and I'm starting to panic a little. I don't know when I can reschedule it for. Nick really wants to go with me, but we both have rehearsals out the wazoo right now. I'm almost wondering how horrible it would be if we skipped this particular week...


Milestones:
My FMLA paperwork from work came in yesterday. I officially go out on Maternity Leave May 24 at 2:05...woohoo! 20 work days left this year.  Things definitely seem more real now.



No maternity clothes. Up early to take a friend to the train station, then Nick and I have a date for brunch and then to see the touring production of Les Miserables. I'm so excited!


No comments: