Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baby Shower!



For 19 years now, I have been lucky enough to be affiliated with a youth ballet company, first as a dancer and now as a choreographer and teacher (and occasional performer). The friends I made while dancing there have remained my closest and dearest friends. When my mentor, Debbie, and friend, Rachel, offered a shower with my dancer friends, I was so excited. They did an absolutely awesome job putting everything together. I'm so honored and blessed by both the shower and generous gifts everyone brought.
The only game allowed-Name That Baby. I am pleased to say that my baby picture stumped people the most!

Yummy food!

Individual Tables-complete with Cloth Diaper Centerpieces

Generous Gifts
   
Coffee Punch, Wine Punch and Cheesecake
I have a lot of things to find homes for this week...

No comments: