Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 33


How far along? 33 weeks

How big is baby? A Durian-bit over 4 lbs and around 17 inches. 


Total weight gain/loss: I think I was up...6lbs from 2 weeks ago when I was at the dr on Thursday. Once again, more than I would like. 


Maternity clothes? Some, still not full time. 


Sleep: Sucktastic. This has not been a good week. I came down with a stomach bug on Sunday evening-had to take off from work Monday and Tuesday. Surprisingly, I slept well Sunday and Monday nights, just felt like crap anyway. The rest of the week consisted of me waking up between 2 and 3AM, starving but not able to get back to sleep. 


Best moment this week: My baby shower was fantastic on Sunday. This has also been a big week of shopping for Nick, Jr. Thursday afternoon I returned a few things for my shower and used some coupons to pick up some essentials for the hospital bag and breast feeding. Saturday, mom and I took my niece over to The Great Diaper Change at Diaper Junction in Va Beach. We finiished off my newborn stash (well, thought we had-I got two thirsties fab fitteds in Size 2 instead of 1), picked up some still missing essentials from Babies R Us, and essentially completed my Amazon registry. I still have a work shower coming up, but we finished out most of what 1) I doubt people will buy, and 2) what we need if baby came home tomorrow. 


Movement: Monday, when stomach was cramped up and knotted in balls, he thought it was a soccer ball. 


Food Cravings: Soup. 


Food Aversions: Just about everything else-more from being sick. 


Gender: Boy. 


Labor Signs: None. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: My back is killing me today. I'm doing a lot if nesting on paper, but I not have the energy or motivation to actually clean. 


Belly Button in or out? In. Nick was laughing at it the other night, though. I was not impressed. 


What I miss: Being able to bend forward without issue. People to feeling the need to openly comment on my size. 


What I am looking forward to: Getting through the next two and a half weeks. 3 performances at school. *sigh*


Upcoming appointments/events: May 2, routine tummy check. 


Milestones: Nursery is done! Still waiting on my dad to build some bookshelves, but otherwise it is done! I've been working on my hospital bag, and baby's hospital bag, too. 






No comments: