Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dreaming of Ikea.


Literally. The hubster and I both love Ikea. Unfortunately, the closest one is 3 hours away, so our visits are relatively infrequent. We're planning a visit to his parents in a few weeks, who happen to only live about 45 minutes from Ikea, and the hubster mentions whether or not we want to make a little trip up there. I woke up this morning with a shopping cart full of Ikea goodies. Seriously, who does that? Who goes shopping in their sleep? And who knows the catalog well enough to pick up real things there?




1) A new desk and shelving unit for the hubster. His NASCAR room is in need of some serious organization, and I think this would be practical and display his collectibles nicely.

2) I love this mirror for the guest bedroom.

3) We both would love to make our living room, or "parlor" as the hubster likes to call it, into more of a library.

4) I have no practical use for this, but I have an obsession recently with formal black furniture. I don't know why, I just love it.

There were some other things-we seriously maxed out all of our credits cards. It's a good thing it was only a dream.

No comments: