Friday, August 21, 2009

Sea Dogs Bluepaw

Beer: Sea Dogs Bluepaw Wild Blueberry Wheat Beer
Store: Total Wine
Price: $8.99/six pack (I think)

"Our unique contribution to the fruit ale category features the nutty quench of wheat ale combined with the delightful aromatics and subtle fruit flavor contributed by Maine wild blueberries."~www.seadogbrewing.com

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm not much of a beer drinker. I tend to like lighter beers, and for that reason, I'm more likely to drink beer during the summer. This beer, however, is fabulous. Very light and crisp with a blueberry after taste. It's a great beer for those who don't like the "bite" some beers have at the end, but not so fruity to turn off those who think fruit beers are "girly."

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments: