Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Wish List

Christmas seems to keep coming earlier and earlier. I, however, refuse to acknowledge that the Christmas season begins any early than the day after Thanksgiving.The only problem is, frequently at ThanksgivingDinner, everyone wants to know what you want for Christmas. So this year I havebeen putting a little bit of thought into what I would like/need for Christmas. I like to think I'm now armed for whatever price range someone is shopping in.A monogrammed wine stopper. I love them, and they love the wine I drink. $9.99/Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Elements to go with my Fontanini Nativity scene. We received the Holy family, a set of sheep and an angel as wedding gifts, and I also have a donkey now, too. One day, I hope to have a full set, but these things aren't cheap. At least $20/character. I'd like to have Jeremiah (pictured), Melchior, Balthasar, and Caspar as well as a camel.
Shiatsu Neck Massager. My neck is constantly killing me. I hate those stupid vibrating "massagers," but this one I think would make much more of a difference.HoMedics Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager $24.99 at Target.



An Electric Tart Warmer. I know I've seen these in stores, but I can't find a durn picture online. At any rate, it would be nice to have one and not have to worry about lighting a candle underneath it.

Yankee Candle Wax Tarts. I'm fickle about my scents so this works better for me than a large Jar Candle. And I love most scents.

Fuzzy, Comfy Socks. I would live in these if I could. I don't care what color, but I love these chenille socks. The ones pictured are $5 at Old Navy.

Victoria's Secret Sleepover Flannel Pajamas in Red Stars. I hate spending this much money on PJs, but these are worth it. They come in a long length, which makes me happy and they are super comfy. Besides, I only get a pair every 3 years or so.

A Nice Travel Coffee Mug. This one is nice from Starbucks for $16.95, but really anything that is well insulated will do.

Bath and Body Works Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash. I love this stuff...makes my hands feel yummy and doesn't leave residue in the sink. $5, but usually on sale at B&BW.
LLBean Ultra Absorbent Monogrammed Towel. I have one of these, and would love to complete the set. $18.95 in cadet blue.

I have an unhealthy Wizard of Oz obsession...and I'm not quite sure what I would do with these pez dispensers, but I desperately want them. $17.99/Target or $19.99/World Market or $15.99/KMart


Cuisinart Gourmet Griddler...the hubs and I have drooled over this for years. You can make paninis, hamburgers, open it up and use it as a griddle....I'm pretty sure it'll even clean your house for you. And it's back on sale at Costco for $89.99.

No comments: