Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 21

How far along? 21 weeks!

How big is baby? A pomegranate or the length o f a carot-13 ounces and 10.5 inches. 


Total weight gain/loss: At my appointment Friday, I was the same weight I was 4 weeks ago. Baby's healthy and growing, so I'm happy with that. 


Maternity clothes? I'm so thrilled with my BellaBand from Ingrid and Isabel. My goal is more more maternity pants!


Sleep: Decent. I've been staying up a lot later and sleeping through the night well. 


Best moment this week: Finding out the sex. 


Movement: Very active-I think the hubster will able to feel it on the outside soon. Every time I move so he can try, the little bugger calms down.


Food Cravings: None...even milk and marinara meatballs have subsided. 


Food Aversions: Bananas-always bananas. 


Gender: It's a Boy! My intuition was right!


Labor Signs: none. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: Gas. Oh,  the gas is bad right now. 


Belly Button in or out? In. 


What I miss: Being able to look at myself profile in the mirror and not feel like a heifer. I still only looks pregnant sometimes


What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery set up. 


Upcoming appointments/events: Next appointment is set for President's Day.


Milestones: Registries and our cloth diaper stash have been started!

This week our accumulation of baby items was huge. Between our bedding set coming in, my mom ordering more pieces to coordinate with our bedding, shopping awesome clearance sales, and my sister passing down some used pieces from her children, there was a huge increase in baby paraphernalia at our house this week. I'm itching the get the nursery set up now!




No comments: