Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 22

How far along? 22 weeks!

How big is baby? A papaya or spaghetti squash-11 inches long and almost 1 pound!


Total weight gain/loss: I didn't weigh this AM.


Maternity clothes? Not all the time. I decided I really hate my Gap jeans, so I ordered some cheaper ones from Old Navy. I hope these are better for me. 


Sleep: OK. Allergies have suuuuuuuuucked this week, so my sleeping issues have been attributed more to that. 


Best moment this week: The hubs felt baby kick! It was pretty awesome. 


Movement: A lot-he's a fidgeter like his father. 


Food Cravings: Damn, meatballs are good. And donuts. 


Food Aversions: B-A-N-A-N-A-S


Gender: Boy! 


Labor Signs: I've had a few more Braxton Hicks contractions. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: Gas has been bad. 


Belly Button in or out? In, but changing. 


What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. 


What I am looking forward to: Putting the nursery together. 


Upcoming appointments/events: We are taking a cloth diapering class next Saturday. I think I know what I want to do, but I'm anxious for the hubs to learn more about it. 


Milestones: Our crib came in! Because I'm crazy obsessive about things, I put the crib together this morning and rearranged furniture between the bedrooms ths afternoon. I'm pooped.  We were able to get 25% off thanks to the Babies R Us Trade In Event. We also purchased the car seat tonight with another old stroller. My sister brought over a ton of my nephew's old clothes...things are shaping up. 

No comments: