Sunday, June 9, 2013

Week 40


How far along? 40 weeks

How big is baby? A baby. Between 6 and 10 pounds, 18-21
ish inches long

Total weight gain/loss: I was up to almost my WW starting weight on Wednesday at my appointment. 


Maternity clothes? Still have some non maternity items I can wear, like a really cute maxi dress I had on today. 


Sleep: Not good this week. Consistently waking up way too early.


Best moment this week: Getting Nick's car taken care of. Surprise shower thrown for me at the studio. 


Movement: He's slowed own some. Conserving his energy maybe?


Food Cravings: None. My appetite as actually decreased some. 


Food Aversions: Bananas. 


Gender: Boy. 


Labor Signs: Contractions coming nd going throughout the week. Lost my mucus plug Thursday. Baby seems to be settling lower and lower, given his increased pressure on my bladder and the pain in my crotch. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: Exhaustion. Loss of breath. Frequent urination. Sore crotch. 


Belly Button in or out? In!


What I miss: People not being overly once rend with my cervix. 


What I am looking forward to: Meeting my little boy (hopefully) soon.


Upcoming appointments/events: Assuming I do go not labor, 40 week appointment is Monday at 10:30AM. 


Milestones: Full term. It's here at last. 



No comments: