Monday, June 3, 2013

Predictions


As I round out this last part of my pregnancy, I have a few predictions. I could be completely wrong, of course, and my reasoning is absolutely non-scientific, but I figure I should document them just in case I'm right.


Date of Birth: June 7.
I've said all along that I thought he'd come close to his due date. Last week, the milk we picked up had the expiration date of June 7, so I decided it was a sign. This week, the milk expires on June 12, so I'm willing to expand that to a span of June 7-12.

Time of Birth: The 3 or 4 o'clock hour
Nick, Jr, always gets me up during either the 3AM or 4AM hour. I'm not sure if he'll come in the early morning or afternoon,  but I think it'll be sometime in that time frame.

Type of Labor: Slow, then suddenly fast and furious
I think Nick, Jr, has a mind like me-when he decides to do something, he wants to get it done. I think my body will take a bit of time to convince him eviction is eminent, but once he's ready to go, he'll get the heck out. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

And, because I'm currently obsessed, here's this week's stats:


No comments: