Friday, December 7, 2012

Week 10


November 11, 2012

How far along?  10 Weeks!

How big is baby? A prune or a kumquat-about 1-1/4 inch long.


Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed in today....


Maternity clothes?  I caved and bound a tummy sleeve at Motherhood Maternity this week. I've used it twice (thank you, bloat). My work pants feel OK, but I am wearing my stretchier, one size up jeans. I did purchase a pair of dress pants at Motherhood Maternity for half price today. 


On a side note, why in the world does Motherhood Maternity insist on taking forever to let you check out? I thought for sure I was going to get caught in there on Tuesday, and today wasn't much better. I even paid cash in hopes of making it go more effeciently. It didn't work. 

Sleep: Sucks. I routinely wake up at 2:30, then often 4:30, and if I can sleep in, it's again at 6:30. 

Best moment this week: We told the hubs's grandparents this weekend while we were helping move them down towards us.  I don't think they got it at first, but then they got very excited.   


Movement: Nope, although the baby can now move his/her arms

Food cravings: Milk tastes really good.  


Food Aversions: Still wont touch bananas. 


Gender: Back to thinking its a boy. 


Labor Signs: Nope, although my sister in law told me I was leaking something. I freaked for a moment, but then realized it was my water bottle. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: OMG-The bloat. It has been super awful this week. The nausea has been OK, and as mentioned earlier, I've been sleeping horribly. I also have noticed my boobs getting bigger. I fill out some bras that had gotten bigger on me after losing weight. 


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: Energy. I have been exhausted ths week. 


What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving...from a pregnant and non-pregnant perspective. I cannot wait to tell people...and eat some awesome food!


Upcoming appointments/events: We got our 12 week appointment scheduled or Monday, November 26. Between my show that week and the hubs's schedule. It was a nightmare. 

Weekly Wisdom: Be understanding of others-you never know what they are going through, and they don't necessarily know what you are going through.


Milestones: Double digits! Baby is 25% done baking. In addition to telling the hubster's grandparents, I also told 2 more close friends and the teacher I work with most closely at school. I can't wait to make it general knowledge. 

See? Major bloat. And no more black shirt...after traveling all weekend and moving people around, I'm lucky I even got a picture taken.

No comments: