Sunday, December 16, 2012

Week 15


How far along? 15 weeks

How big is baby? An apple or navel orange-4 inches and 2 1/2 ounces. 

Total weight gain/loss: Up one pound this week, for a total of 16 lbs. still not thrilled-I am eating more junk than I should, but I'm happy it's getting a little better. 

Maternity clothes? I wore 3 pairs this week. One pit I inherited from my sister nd they were really too big. I also wore my new target ants, which were fine. I did wear my new gap jeans yesterday, too, and I had a hair me keeping them up, although they were fine through the hips and thighs. I hope that gets better. 


Sleep: Sleep is ok. No big change. 

Best moment this week: Getting most of my Christmas shopping and wrapping completed. One more person to shop for!

Movement: Still not sure. When I think I feel it, though, it's usually in the evenings. 

Food Cravings: Milk..

Food Aversions: None. 

Gender: We both dreamt it was a girl on Friday night. 

Labor Signs: Nada. 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Acne is improving. Otherwise, I've just Ben exhausted this week. 

Belly Button in or out? In. I have a very deep belly button, so if it pops out, it'll take a while.

What I miss: Energy. I could really use it right now. 

What I am looking forward to: Knowing that I'm feeling movement!

Upcoming appointments/events: Next Friday is our 16 week appointment. 


Weekly Wisdom: Love and cherish very moment-you never know when life will change. In light of the horrific events in Conneticut on Friday, I can't imagine if I were one of those parents. But you can't live your life in fear. Embrace and cherish every day. 

Milestones: Movement! As I sit here writing this, I am certain I felt three little movement spasms. Based on what I felt, I would wager what I felt before was also some movement, but it wasn't nearly as clear as this has been.

I feel huuuuuuge in this picture...I blame a delicious family dinner for part of it!

No comments: