Monday, December 10, 2012

Week 13




December 2, 2012


How far along?  13 Weeks!


How big is baby? A peach or a cocktail shrimp-almost three inches long


Total weight gain/loss: At the Dr's office last week, it was a total of 15. Eek! That's horrendous. I blame thanksgiving for some of that, but otherwise, I just need to calm down the eating. 


Maternity clothes? Not wearing any yet. My sister gave me two bags yesterday of things she had kept, so I feel Luke I have a fair amount now. Unfortunately, the jeans in there were too short, but considering all the things I won't have to buy, I'm definitely ok with splurging on a pair or  two. 


Sleep: Not a good week for that, both in staying asleep and sleeping in. 


Best moment this week: Actually getting to hear the heart beat. 


Movement: None. 


Food cravings: I haven't had any, except food in general. 


Food Aversions: Nothing new. 


Gender: No cue, but I'm already tired of the question, "What do you want?" Sometimes I won't to respond, "If it's not a girl, I'm going to go kill myself," or something equally ridiculous and horrible. What do people expect me to say?


Labor Signs: Nope. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: Face is better this week. Ivebeen ravenously hungry, too. I've started supplementing my morning cereal with a smoothie to help. 


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: As much as I wanted to tell people, I'm already tired of people, especially students, trying to touh me. For crying out loud, I don't even really have a belly yet! And of course, everyone knows better than you want you should or shouldn't be doing. 


What I am looking forward to: Calmness-our how is over at school, so things should calm down some this week. 


Upcoming appointments/events: I need to call this week to schedule my 16 week appointment, which will fall the week of Christmas. 

Weekly Wisdom: Mind your own business. 


Milestones: Going public. After our appointment on Monday, we put it on Facebook, and I announced it to our students. I knew it was going to be a double edged sword, but it does feel good to let it out. 


Can't see much in this sweater, but I promise, it's there.


No comments: