Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 11



November 18, 2012

How far along?  11 Weeks!


How big is baby? A lime or fig. About 11/2inches long and .25 ounce


Total weight gain/loss: I'm up again, I'm sure...next week I'll weigh in, I promise. 


Maternity clothes?  No, but my regular jeans are jus no cutting it. I need to stick to my non-maternity stretchy jeans. I also opened up the box of pre-weight loss clothes last nit. I found some great things I forgot I had kept and I think I'll be able to get some use out of them for next few weeks/months. 


Sleep: Not good, but not as bad as it was. 


Best moment this week: Surviving. It was a rough week, aside from the pregnancy. 


Movement: Nada


Food cravings: Not really, but the power of suggestion is huge. 


Food Aversions: I might try a banana again this week


Gender: Still guessing a boy. 


Labor Signs: Still have a ways to go for that. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: Still bloated. Exhaustion isn't as bad...I still want o be in bed by 9, but I'm it passing out before then. 


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: People thinking they know my body better than I do. Even with the limited people who know, there are a few who think they know better than I do what I should be doing with my body. It's particularly frustrating when the information is antiquated, although none has been harmful. And I know it's only going to get worse. 


What I am looking forward to: Being able to tell my students. 2 more classes!


Upcoming appointments/events: Not another for a week. 

Weekly Wisdom: Embrace the moment. It'll be gone before you know it.


Milestones: No biggies this week. Just trudging along. 


Ugh...what face is that that I'm making?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Just wanted to say "hi!" I'm a fellow June mommy, just found your blog from the Bump post :)