Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week 12



November 25, 2012

How far along?  12 Weeks!


How big is baby? A plum. About 2 inches long and half ounce


Total weight gain/loss: Went back on the promise-why did I think I would weigh in during Thanksgiving? I'm really afraid of what it's going to be, though. I feel like my face looks ridiculously chubby. 


Maternity clothes? Still resisting. I did order a pair of black pants from target. They are longs and were on sale for $16. Score. 


Sleep: Eh, just depends on the day. I am staying up later (yay for 9:30!), but I keep waking up earlier and earlier. 


Best moment this week: Telling friends from college at a wedding yesterday. I was going to get a non-alcoholic Bloody Mary and asked how my friend's was. She offered me a taste and when I refused, she knew. It was pretty awesome. 


Movement: Just some gas. 


Food cravings: I love chocolate. 


Food Aversions: Garlic does bad things to my digestive tract. Nobody likes it. And withou bring too graphic, it's not that it makes me nauseaous. 


Gender: My friend Heidi guessed girl. I still think boy, but we're both pretty intuitive. One of us has to be right. 


Labor Signs: Nope. 


Pregnancy Symptoms: My acne comes and goes. Of course, this week it came just in time or Thanksgiving. I've also experienced some diarrhea-thank ou, garlic.  


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: Sleeping in. 


What I am looking forward to: Going public this week. 


Upcoming appointments/events: Tomorrow! Not sure exactly what they will be doing-maybe the NT scan, but maybe not. 

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep is always a good idea. 


Milestones: Telling college friends and extended family. 


No comments: